Welcome to OCSB
|| The Office of the Cane and Sugar Board (OCSB) is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Industry of Thailand. OCSB performs its duties and responsibilities as derived from Article 61 (1) (11) of the Cane and Sugar Act of 1984, briefly as follows:-|
1. Perform all administrative works for the Cane and Sugar Board.
2. Formulate policies and plans for the development of the cane and sugar industry.
3. Monitor the cane and sugar production and distribution complying with rules and regulations under the Cane and Sugar Act.
4. Coordinate technical cooperation with regard to the promotion and development of the industry between local and international organizations.
5. Promote research and development of cane varieties, sugar products and by-products as well as technology development to enhance the competitiveness of the industry.